Summer is here in its full glory and everyone is just looking for a way to beat the heat. From fruit slushies to popsicles, we all try everything during this season. I used to eat lots of popsicles when I was a kid and even though I am an adult, I love them. When I was younger, I used to freeze soft drinks in popsicle stands to make popsicles but now, they don’t seem much appealing to my tastebuds. Nowadays, I make fruity popsicles and you all should try them too.
I am not a mango person, I love watermelon and lychee much more than mangoes. I prepare popsicles with watermelon a lot. I know nothing beats fresh watermelon but these popsicles feel good on hot summer days. They taste divine and I even serve them to my guests. My family and friends love this frozen dessert. Watermelon popsicle requires only 3 ingredients and is super easy to prepare. The best part is you can store these frozen treats for 3 to 4 days in your freezer. So, there is no need to hurry, enjoy them slowly.
3 ingredient Watermelon Popsicle at homeCourse: Recipes
Watermelon popsicles can be easily prepared at home. This three ingredients treat will make your summer days amazing.
2 cup watermelon (seedless)
2 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Bend watermelon and sugar in a blender jar.
- Add lemon juice and stir properly.
- Pour the mix into popsicle moulds and let them freeze for 3 hours or more till they are frozen.
- Take them out of the mould and enjoy.
- Make sure to remove seeds of watermelon before blending it.
- You can skip the sugar part if you’re happy with the sweetness of your watermelon.
- You can sprinkle chaat masala on top of popsicles to get that ice gola feel.
- Don’t sieve out the juice from watermelon pulp, freeze everything together.
- Dip popsicle molds in warm water if you’re having trouble in pulling them out.
- You can use watermelon squash if you don’t get watermelons in your area.
- Feel free to add natural sweeteners like honey instead of sugar.