Nutella is love, won’t you agree? I love Nutella and always try to prepare brunch recipes with it. Nutella sandwiches are my favorite snack on days I crave something sweet. It is super easy to prepare and is super delicious. I know there are so many Nutella recipes out there, but, do give this one a try!
10 Minute Nutella Sandwich RecipeCourse: BreakfastCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
Nutella sandwiches are easy-to-make and delicious. With the added sweetness of banana and crunch of nuts they just taste divine.
1 ripe banana
1/2 cup chopped almonds
1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
Nutella as per your taste
4 slices of bread
1/2 cup butter
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Slice bananas into thin slices and put them in a bowl.
- Spread butter on both sides of the bread slices.
- Then, spread a generous amount of Nutella on the inner side of the sandwich.
- Put banana slices and strawberry slices over the Nutella spreading.
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder over the Nutella and add chopped nuts.
- Grill the sandwich till they turn golden-brown.