Green juice is loaded with nutrition and is super healthy. It boosts metabolism and improves overall health. It is easy to prepare and very much popular between people who follow a vegan lifestyle. The nutrition present in this juice keeps the gut healthy. Most of us aren’t able to put enough green veggies on our plate because of our hectic schedule. So, if you can include this green juice in your diet then, you may get sufficient nutrition of green vegetables as well. You can pack more vegetables in your diet by including it.
The bright color of this juice looks appealing, however, I can’t say the same about the taste. I won’t say it’s bad but it is not mouth-watering either. But, you should drink this one for your health. Since vegetables promote a healthy liver, this juice can help with digestive issues. You can make your own recipe with the ingredients that you like. Here, I am sharing the viral green juice recipe that can be prepared in fifteen minutes.
How long can you store this juice?
Green juice shouldn’t be stored, in my opinion. I think you should drink the juice as soon as you prepare it. If for some reason you are unable to drink it immediately then, don’t store it for more than a few hours.
Healthy Green Juice Recipe to Boost MetabolismCourse: DrinksDifficulty: Easy
Green juice is a healthy beverage that can be prepared at home and is packed with many essential nutrients.
1 cup cucumber
Small bunch of kale
1-2 stalks of celery
1 green apple
1 tablespoon ginger
- Wash all the ingredients properly and cut them into small pieces as per the requirement of your juicer.
- Put them in the juicer and take out the juice.
- If you don’t have a juicer then, blend all your ingredients and squeeze the juice out with a muslin cloth.
- You can add vegetables like carrot or beetroot to your juice to add a bit of sweetness.
- If you can’t find kale then, use spinach instead.
- Always use freshly cut fruits and vegetables in your juice.
- If you want to add herbs then, you can use cilantro and basil.
- You can add spices like cumin, turmeric or black pepper in green juice.