Hibiscus tea is popular among health conscious people. This beverage is refreshing as well as good for health. Hibiscus flowers are easily available in many parts of the world. If it’s not available you can easily find hibiscus flower powder which can be used to prepare this healthy beverage. You can also use dried hibiscus petals if fresh flowers are not available. After coffee lemonade this is my go to drink during summers.
Hibiscus Iced Tea with Chia Seeds l RecipeCourse: DrinksDifficulty: Easy
Hibiscus tea is gaining popularity because of it’s health benefits. This tea is refreshing and easy to prepare.
2 hibiscus flowers
1 teaspoon chia seeds
3 lemon slices
5 ice cubes
Sugar or honey as required
- Leave fresh hibiscus flowers or hibiscus petals in a cup of warm water for 30 minutes.
- Add water to the chia seed and leave it for 2 hours.
- Strain the hibiscus water in a glass with ice cubes and add chia seeds along with lemon juice.
- Mix it well and add lemon slices in the tea.
- Serve it after adding honey or sugar as a sweetener.