A slice of cake can lift up anyone’s mood, won’t you agree? I don’t know about you all but it does wonders to my mood. Vanilla sponge cake is the easiest cake recipe that I know.
Basic vanilla sponge cake can be used to prepare trifles, tiramisu, layered pastry and so much more. Just serve this cake with some whipped cream and fruits for a delicious dessert.
Super Easy Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake RecipeCourse: Recipes
Vanilla sponge cake is an easy recipe that doesn’t require too much skill and ingredients. It can be used in trifles, pastries etc.
1 & 1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup condensed milk
1/2 cup salted butter
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Take a bowl and sieve all purpose flour, baking powder and baking soda together.
- In another bowl mix together salt, milk, butter and condensed milk.
- Now, mix both the dry ingredients and other ingredients together. Gently fold with spatula.
- Pour the batter in a baking pan and bake at 180°C for 35-40 minutes.
- Take it out on a plate and cut into slices.