Do you like smoothies? Who doesn’t? Right? I love smoothies, they are the best beverage to have as a snack. Milkshakes are pretty awesome as well but the texture of smoothie makes it more appealing. Just like a milkshake, you can mix and match different combinations of ingredients to prepare your own favorite smoothie.
One of the favorite fruit combinations for smoothies is peach and mango. They just go so well together and the texture we get due to bananas is just too good to resist. Sometimes, I freeze them into a popsicle mould and enjoy it as a fruity popsicle. Mango smoothies are good on their own but peaches just make it better. Today, I am sharing my peach mango smoothie recipe.
Easy Peach Mango Smoothie RecipeDifficulty: Easy
Peach mango smoothie is easy to prepare and its creamy texture is really appealing.
1 frozen banana
1/2 cup frozen mango
1/2 cup frozen peaches
1 scoop vanilla protein
2 cup milk
- Put everything in a blender jar and blend until you get a smooth texture.
- Garnish with some frozen fruits and crushed ice.
- You can add any plant based milk(coconut milk, almond milk) instead of animal milk to make it a vegan Peach mango smoothie.
- You can use fresh fruits instead of frozen ones but it won’t give your smoothie a good texture.
- You can skip adding protein if you are in a mood for a normal fruit smoothie.
- You can chia seeds to make your smoothie healthier.
- You can add Greek yoghurt, if you want a more Creamy texture in your smoothie.
- Feel free to add any sweetener of your choice if you’re making it for your kids.