Nutella recipes are easy to make and you can be as creative as you want. Nutella bark is one of the easiest dessert recipes that I have tried. Even kids can make them. This chocolaty goodness is perfect for a kid’s lunch box, side sweet dish and light dessert.
Delicious Nutella Bark RecipeCourse: DessertDifficulty: Medium
Nutella bark is an easy to make recipe. It is a quick dessert that can be prepared using few ingredients.
2 cup dark chocolate
1 cup Nutella
1/2 cup peanuts and almonds
1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Roast peanuts and almonds in a pan. Crush them and put them in a bowl.
- Melt dark chocolate in a bowl.
- Add Nutella, peanuts, almonds and some chocolate chips in it.
- Gently stit the mixture to get a smooth texture.
- Spread parchment paper on a baking tray and pour the prepared mixture into it.
- Spread chocolate chips and some nuts for decoration.
- Put the tray into the fridge for about 2 hours.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy.