Winters feel plain without hot chocolates, won’t you agree? Who doesn’t like that hot and chocolaty goodness? Since the weather is getting cold, here is an easy-to-make hot chocolate recipe that you can enjoy.
Hot Chocolate Recipe With Chocolate ChipsCourse: Recipes
Hot chocolate is a must have winter treat, this sweet, creamy chocolaty thing makes December evenings heavenly.
2 cups of Milk
1 cup Chocolate chips
1/2 cup Chocolate chunks
- Take a saucepan and pour two cups of milk into it.
- Add sugar to milk and place over medium heat until steaming.
- Now, add chocolate chunks and chocolate chips to the hot milk and constantly whisk to avoid burning the chocolate.
- Add one teaspoon vanilla essence and whisk again.
- Pour hot chocolate into cups and top it with mini marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- You can use skim milk if you want to make healthier hot chocolate.
- Always use bittersweet chocolate chips for preparing hit chocolate.
- You can add a splash of espresso to your hot chocolate to give it a coffee flavor.
- You can top your hot chocolate with whipped cream as well.
Hot chocolate mix’s available in India:
The Daily Gourmet: ₹295 for 250gm
Hershey’s hot chocolate powder mix: ₹210 for 250gm
Cocosutra hot chocolate blends collection: ₹410/- for 400g.
Cadbury hot chocolate mix: ₹170 for 200gm
Looks yummy, nice research stella mam😇
Thank you so much!