My soul is as dark as chocolate and my heart is as soft as a Brownie. I guess I created a new caption for my Instagram post. But do tell me, don’t you people enjoy Brownie? Let me tell you my no-bake recipe of Brownie truffles which can be easily prepared at home. They are soft and chocolaty. They will lift up your mood even when you’re down and they are the perfect gift for your guests if you’re doing a house party.
Brownie truffles just look so good on a white plate and when you take a bite the burst of chocolate will take you to heaven. This chocolaty goodness deserves a place in heaven for sure. Sometimes, I serve my guests a slice of vanilla sponge cake, a Brownie truffle with some vanilla ice cream on top and they just can’t stop talking about its deliciousness. Go and surprise your guests with this gluten free dessert.
No-bake Brownie Truffle RecipeCourse: RecipesDifficulty: Medium
Brownie truffles are the best dessert you can gift or serve to your guests. You can easily prepare them at home.
1 cup peanut butter
2 tablespoon cocoa powder
3 tablespoon coconut flour
3 tablespoon almond flour
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
3 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
1/2 cup melted chocolate
- In a large bowl combine the peanut butter, almond & coconut flour, maple syrup, cocoa powder and vanilla.
- Mix them to make a thick dough and then fold chocolate chips into it.
- Roll the dough into balls, about one inch in diameter.
- Dip each truffle into melted chocolate then, remove it and place it on a baking tray.
- Refrigerate the chocolate covered truffles until the chocolate hardens.
- You can sprinkle coconut powder or chocolate powder or powdered sugar over it.
- You can use wheat flour if you can’t find almond or coconut flour but it won’t be gluten free then.
- You can substitute maple syrup for any sugar.
- Use mini chocolate chips as using bigger ones won’t yield good truffles.
- You can use milk chocolate to coat your truffles as well.