You must be familiar with passion fruit, right? If you are not then, no worries. Passion fruit is a tropical fruit that has yellow to purple or red to green color skin. It has yellowish pulp with lots of crunchy seeds. They don’t only smell good but also taste divine. Passion fruit tea is a very refreshing beverage and tastes slightly citrucy. There is a variation of this beverage where people use green tea instead of black tea, thus, preparing Passion fruit green tea.
What is Passion fruit tea good for?
- Boosts Immunity
- Lowers anxiety
- Improves digestive system
- Aids in weight loss
- Beneficial for skin
Refreshing Passion Fruit TeaCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
Passion fruit tea is a refreshing beverage. It is often served as iced tea and is even available at Starbucks with the name ‘Passion tango tea’.
1 cup water
1 teaspoon tea leaves
1 cup passion fruit juice
4-5 mint leaves
1 spoon of lemon juice
Honey or sugar as per taste
- Heat one cup of water in a saucepan.
- Add black tea leaves and bring it to boil.
- Strain the tea into cups.
- Add honey as per taste and mix well.
- Add passion fruit juice into cups along with lemon juice.
- Top your drink with fresh mint leaves and enjoy!
If you’re too lazy to prepare this delicious beverage at home then, go to a nearby Starbucks and order yourself a Passion tango tea. You can also get yourself Passion fruit tea powder.