Lemon is commonly used in home treatments for illnesses such as the common cold and cough. A sore throat and a cold might be relieved by drinking lemon tea. Lemon includes vitamin C, which aids in the development of immunity and aids in the detoxification of the body.
Moreover, it is essential for the body’s defense against pathogens.
Today, I am sharing some tried and tested home remedies from this amazing miracle.
- Sprinkling lemon juice on your food can help with Anemia by improving absorption of iron.
- Drinking lemonade regularly can help you with kidney stones.
- Switch your evening coffee or regular tea with lemon tea to improve your immunity.
- Drinking lemon and water with honey in the morning can assist in weight loss. You can add cinnamon to the drink as well.
- Soak lemon slices in honey for an hour and eat them. It will fight exhaustion and keep you energized.
- Drink raw milk with lemon juice if you have piles. It is said to be very beneficial.
- Make a drink with lemon, water and a pinch of salt. Drinking it will help with dehydration and urine infection.
- If you are having any itches or rashes, you can apply lemon juice on the affected area. Lemon juice will soothe your skin and reduce the itching along with redness.
All in all, including lemon in your diet is the best decision you can ever make. They are easily available in almost every continent.
Apart from use of lemons in home remedies, they are used in many kitchen hacks. I hope lemon brings happiness and good health at your doorstep.
Further, if you have any doubt regarding lemon side effects, let’s dispel them here.
Are Lemons safe to consume?
Lemons are 100% safe to consume unless you are allergic to them. This vibrant fruit should be taken in moderation, which goes for almost everything. Too much lemon might damage your teeth and upset your stomach.
In short, consume lemons with care. Do not over do it just because they can give you your fill of Vitamin C.
Finally, I hope you are making your way to the grocery store to get lemons for your kitchen. After all, they can bring change in your fitness routine.