Chickpea flour is used in preparation of so many desserts. I wanted to incorporate them in a cake to create a vegan version. I made vegan chocolate chip chickpea blondies. They are super delicious, grain free and easy to make.
Vegan Chickpea Blondies to Satisfy your Sweet ToothCourse: Recipes
Vegan chickpea blondies are grain-free, gluten-free and super delicious to satisfy your sweet craving.
1 & 1/2 cup chickpea
1/3 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup coconut sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
5 tablespoon almond flour
1/4 tablespoon baking powder
1/4 tablespoon baking soda
1 cup chocolate chips
- Blend the drained and rinsed chickpea in a blender jar.
- Add all the ingredients in the blended chickpea and mix carefully.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a cake pan with coconut oil and pour the mixture in it.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and you are done.