Ice cream is a dessert no one can resist. Preparing ice creams at home is always fun, one of my favourite homemade ice creams is Nutella ice cream. It is super easy to make and requires only 5 ingredients.
Homemade Nutella Ice Cream RecipeCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
Nutella ice cream is really delicious, the best part is you can easily prepare it at home. This chocolaty goodness is just irresistible.
1 cup Nutella
1/2 cup chopped almonds
2 cup cream
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
3 tablespoon butter
- Combine Nutella, butter and condensed milk in a bowl until you get a uniform texture.
- Whip cream in another bowl and add the prepared Nutella mix into it.
- Fold the mixture gently until you get a smooth texture.
- Pour the mixture into a container and freeze for about 6-7 hours.
- Garnish chopped almonds on top while serving.