Gastric problems are quite common with foodies, with it comes pain and bloating. Facing these issues on a regular basis is really discomforting. Taking medicine on a regular basis is also not good for health so, here are some home remedies for gastric issues. All of them require natural ingredients and won’t harm you in any way.
- Add 3 teaspoons of ajwain and black salt in buttermilk. Mix it well and drink. It will help with bloating and any indigestion.
- Mix 1 teaspoon cumin powder with a pinch of salt and 1 teaspoon of asafoetida(hing). Mix it in a cup of water and drink.
- Add 2 teaspoons of mint juice in a cup of water and drink. It helps with stomach pain due to trapped gas.
- Add a pinch of baking soda to a glass of lemon water and drink. It gets rid of the trapped gas.
- Eat one teaspoon of fennel after every meal. It will do wonders to your digestive system.
- Add one teaspoon cinnamon powder in a cup of lukewarm water and drink it empty stomach in the morning.
Other tips to get rid of gas
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat green vegetables
- Add curd and buttermilk in your diet.
- Eat figs.
- Drink lemon water in the morning.
- Don’t skip meals.
- Avoid spicy food.
- Don’t eat oily food on a daily basis.
- Add spices like cumin and asafoetida in your diet.
The next time you get a gastric problem, don’t run to the nearby pharmacy. Go to your kitchen and try these natural remedies.